Rules of Play
Double Draw Poker is played with a standard 52-card deck and 2 jokers. The jokers can be used as an Ace or to complete a straight or a flush. Players get two chances to draw cards to complete their 5-card poker hand.
- In Double Draw Poker, after the player makes an initial “Ante” bet and a mandatory “Bonus” bet, the cards are shuffled and each player is dealt five cards face down. After players views their five cards, they may choose to fold, forfeiting their “Ante” and “Bonus” bets ending their game.
- If players want to continue, they must make an additional “Draw Up to 3 Cards” bet equal in size to the “Ante” bet.
- Players now have the option of discarding up to three of their cards and drawing additional cards equal to the number of cards they discarded. The dealer will deal draw cards face down.
- Players again have the option to fold their hand and surrender all wagers placed thus far.
- If players want to continue, they must make another “Draw 1 Card” bet equal in size to the “Ante” bet and they now have the option of discarding one card from their hand and drawing an additional card, which the dealer will deal face down.
- The dealer will now turn the players five cards over and pay according to the following pay table:
|Five Aces||500 to 1|
|Natural Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||20 to 1|
|Full House||5 to 1|
|Flush||3 to 1|
|Straight||2 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||1 to 1|
Ante and Draw bets pay 1 to 1 with Two Pair or better.