Rules of Play
IN BETween is an optional Blackjack side bet which wins when the Dealer’s upcard falls between the Player’s initial two cards according to the rank order from low to high (2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K-A) and will lose if the Dealer’s upcard falls outside the Player’s initial two cards according to the rank order. However, if the Dealer’s upcard and the Player’s initial two cards are the same rank the Player wins the highest odds. This is called Triple Match.
Winning IN BETween wagers are paid according to the respective card spread. Examples of card spreads are as follows:
- One card spread (Dealer’s upcard is a 5, Player’s cards are 4 and 6)
- Two card spread (Dealer’s upcard is a 5 or 6, Player’s cards are 4 and 7)
- Three card spread (Dealer’s upcard is a 5, 6, or 7, Player’s cards are 4 and 8)
- Triple Match also wins the highest odds when Player’s initial 2 cards are the same rank as the Dealer’s upcard
- Exciting blackjack side bet that allows players to win odds-based payouts when a dealer busts.
- The amount of cards in the dealer’s busted hand determines the payout the player receives.
- Includes a Player Blackjack Free Bonus when the player wagers at least $5 and has a Blackjack when the dealer busts with 7 or more cards.
- Hit frequency over 28%
Rules of Play
Buster Blackjack is an optional side bet that allows players to win odds when the dealer busts. The odds-based payouts are determined by the number of cards in the dealer’s busted hand. The higher amount of cards in the dealer’s busted hand, the higher the payout for the Buster bet. Players can win both their Blackjack bet and Buster bet when the dealer busts. Players may lose their Blackjack bet by busting their hand, but still win their Buster bet if the dealer busts. If all players’ hands bust, the dealer must still play out his/her hand according to house rules if any Buster bets have been made. If the dealer does not bust, all Buster bets lose. Winning Buster bets are paid odds based off the number of cards it takes the dealer to bust.
Player Blackjack Free Bonus
In addition to the Buster Blackjack wager payout, the player may also qualify for the Player Blackjack Free Bonus if the following conditions are met:
- The player must make a minimum $5 Buster Blackjack wager
- The player must have a Blackjack
- The dealer’s hand must bust with 7 or more cards
If the dealer’s completed hand exceeds 21, the dealer will pay all side wagers based on the number of cards in the dealer’s hand (see pay table below).
|Player BJ Free Bonus
||# of Cards in Dealer’s Buster Hand
||8 or more
||250 to 1
||50 to 1
||15 to 1
||4 to 1
||3 or 4
||2 to 1