Rules of Play
Jack-A-Tack is played with any Blackjack configuration of 1-8 decks.
- Make a standard Blackjack wager and the optional Jack-A-Tack wager.
- The dealer will deal Blackjack according to house procedures.
- After the first two cards are dealt to the player, the dealer will settle all Jack-A-Tack wagers according to the posted pay table.
- If the player is dealt two One-Eyed Jacks, the Jack-A-Tack wager cannot be settled until the dealer’s hole card is revealed, exposing both cards to check for One-Eyed Jacks and a potential top jackpot award.
- If players do not have a total of 20 with their first two cards, the Jack-A-Tack wager loses.
- Winning hands will be paid according to the following pay table:
|Any 20||5 to 1|
|Any Two Jacks||10 to 1|
|Two Suited Jacks||25 to 1|
|Any Two One-Eyed Jacks||50 to 1|
|Suited One-Eyed Jacks||100 to 1|
|Two One-Eyed Jacks vs. Dealer’s Two One-Eyed Jacks||1000 to 1|
|Four Matching One-Eyed Jacks||5000 to 1|