Rules of Play
River Hold’em is an exciting game where players play a Texas Hold’em-style game and bet as their cards are revealed. Players and the Dealer receive two hole cards and share five community cards to make the best five-card poker hand. Standard Hold’em rankings apply and the Dealer always qualifies.
- Players may make an optional Player Trips and/or an optional Dealer Trips Bonus bet and must make an Ante bet prior to any cards being dealt and to begin the game.
- The dealer then deals each player and self two cards.
- After seeing their two cards, players must bet 1x their Ante on the Before Flop bet of fold. If the player folds, the Ante loses.
- Then, the dealer reveals the 3-card flop and the players must bet 1x their Ante on the After Flop bet of fold. If the player folds, the Ante and Before Flop bets lose.
- Finally, the dealer reveals the turn and river cards together, then players must bet 1x or 2x their Ante on the Turn/River bet of fold. If the player folds, the Ante, Before Flop, and After Flop lose.
- The dealer will reveal their two cards and players must beat the dealer with a higher 5-card poker hand to win.
- All tie hands will push and the Dealer always qualifies.
- The Ante bet will pay even money for hands that beat the dealer with a Full House or better. All other winning hands will push. All losing hands lose.
- The Before Flop, After Flop, and Turn/River bets will pay odds if the player beats the dealer with a Full House of better (see Flop & Turn/River pay table below).
- The Player Trips Bonus bet remains in action if a player folds and is paid out regardless of whether the player’s hand beats the dealer’s hand if the player has a three-of-a-kind or better.
- The Dealer Trips Bonus bet remains in action if a player folds and is paid out regardless of whether the dealer’s hand beats the player’s hand if the player has a three-of-a-kind or better.
- The Player and Dealer Trips Bonus bets are optional. The player may bet one, both, or neither. The payouts for the Player and Dealer Bonus gets are shown below.
Flop & Turn/River Payouts
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush||20 to 1|
|4 of a Kind||4 to 1|
|Full House||3 to 2|
|All Other Wins||1 to 1|
|Royal Flush||50 to 1|
|Straight Flush||40 to 1|
|4 of a Kind||30 to 1|
|Full House||8 to 1|
|Flush||7 to 1|
|Straight||4 to 1|
|3 of a Kind||3 to 1|