3 Card Blitz is an exciting new flush-based game between you and the dealer. Player and dealer are both dealt 7 cards. The object of 3 Card Blitz is to make the highest-scoring hand using up to 3 suited cards from the 7 you are dealt.
HOW TO PLAY
- Players start by making equal Ante and Blind bets.
- Players can make the optional Flush Bonus side bet, and the STAX progressive wager.
- Players and dealer are both dealt 7 cards face down.
- Players may fold (forfeiting their Ante and Blind bets) or make a Play bet equal to the Ante.
- Players make their highest-scoring suited hand using up to 3 of their 7 cards.
Each card is given a point value: 2s through 10s have their own rank as their value; Jacks, Queens, and Kings have a value of 10; and Aces have a value of 11. All cards must be suited to create a hand. A 3 Card Blitz is an Ace and two 10-value cards for a total of 31.
- Ante/Blind: The dealer will make their highest-scoring suited hand using up to 3 of their 7 cards. If your hand total is higher tan the Dealer’s, your Ante and Play bets are paid even money. The Blind bet pushes unless the Player’s winning hand total is 29+, in which case the Blind bet is paid according to the posted pay table.
- Flush Bonus: The Flush Bonus bet pays according to the posted pay table, and is based on the total number of suited cards in the Player’s hand.
- STAX: The 5-meter STAX Progressive pays jackpots for premium player hands. Only the highest win pays, except in the special case that a Player has a “Double Blitz”, which rewards the Player with both the $1,000 payout and any qualifying Royal Blitz Jackpots.