In-Bet & Buster Blackjack
In Bet in Between® + Buster Blackjack® are offered as dual side bets. These are paired with any traditional Blackjack game where the original rules apply, but have added the possibility of additional wins on the players first two cards dealt and/or if the dealer busts.
Game Play Features
- Log in required to download game assets.
HOW TO PLAY
IN BET IN BETWEEN:
•Player wins if the Dealer’s upcard falls between the Player’s initial two dealt cards (according to the rank order from low to high 2-A) and will lose if the Dealer’s upcard falls outside the rank order.
•However, if the Dealer’s upcard and the Player’s initial two cards are the same rank the Player wins the highest odds. This is called Triple Match (Trips).
•Winning IN BETween wagers are paid according to the respective card spread. Examples of card spreads are as follows:
1. One card spread (Dealer’s upcard is a 5, Player’s cards are 4 and 6)
2. Two card spread (Dealer’s upcard is a 5 or 6, Player’s cards are 4 and 7)
3. Three card spread (Dealer’s upcard is a 5, 6, or 7, Player’s cards are 4 and 8)
4. Triple Match also wins the highest odds when Player’s initial 2 cards are the same rank as the Dealer’s upcard
HOW TO PLAY
•Players can win both their Blackjack bet and Buster bet when the Dealer busts.
•Players may lose their Blackjack bet by busting their hand, but still win their Buster bet if the Dealer busts.
•If all Players’ hands bust, the Dealer must still play out their hand according to house rules if any Buster bets have been made.
•If the Dealer does not bust, all Buster bets lose.
•Winning Buster bets are paid odds based off the number of cards it takes the dealer to bust.
PLAYER BLACKJACK FREE BONUS
In addition to the Buster Blackjack wager payout, the Player may also qualify for the Player Blackjack Free Bonus if the following conditions are met:
1. The Player must make a minimum $5 Buster Blackjack wager
2. The Player must have Blackjack
3. The Dealer’s hand must bust with 7 or more cards
If the Dealer’s completed hand exceeds 21, the Dealer will pay all side wagers based on the number of cards in the Dealer’s hand (see pay table below).