- Players will wager on the traditional blackjack, Jackpot Ante and Trifecta before cards are dealt. Dealer deals traditional Blackjack.
- First, if any player has wagered the Trifecta Bonus™ wager and received a qualifying hand, they will be awarded the prize. Players needs a Pair of Jacks – Three fives using their two up cards and the dealer’s up card to be paid, see posted paytable.
- If the base Blackjack bet wins the Jackpot Ante also wins even money.
- If the base Blackjack game results in a tie or loss, the Jackpot Ante wager is lost.
- If the player splits hands, the first hand’s result is used in determining if the player is paid for the Jackpot Ante wager.
- The player’s Jackpot Ante wager is only returned to them when the player wins on the base Blackjack game.
- For the Jackpot Ante wager the player can receive a double pay for winning their base hand and a three of a kind. Ex: Player has a wager on Jackpot Ante of $5, player is dealt QQ and the dealer is showing a Q as the up card, (we will assume the dealer has a 17 overall and the player wins the hand) The player will receive $5 for even money pay on their ante (or $10 on the progressive) plus the pay for making three Qs. See posted paytable or progressive amount.
Jackpot Ante Paytable
|Outcome||Progressive||Non-Progressive 1||Non-Progressive 2||Non-Progressive 3|
|Three Suited Aces||100% of Mega||500||250||1000|
|Three Aces||100% of Major||100||100||100|
|Three of a Kind (Kings-Jacks)||100% of Minor||30||30||20|
Trifecta Bonus™ Payouts
|Three Fives||60 to 1|
|Straight Flush||40 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||30 to 1|
|Straight||6 to 1|
|Flush||4 to 1|
|Pair of Jack or Better||2 to 1|