Play begins by making a wager on the base blackjack game and the optional Jackpot Blackjack side bet. The game is dealt according to normal blackjack rules. The wager wins odds when the player’s first two cards and the dealer’s up card combine to make any three of a kind. Additionally, If the player’s base Blackjack wager wins, the Jackpot Blackjack wager wins even money. In the case of a split, only the first hand is used to determine the outcome of the Jackpot Blackjack wager.
*NOTE: The player wins twice when they make a three-of-a-kind, AND beat the dealer according to traditional blackjack rules.
RULES OF PLAY
- Players will wager on the traditional blackjack and Jackpot Ante before cards are dealt. Dealer deals traditional Blackjack.
- If the player’s first two cards and the dealer’s upcard combine to make any three-of-a-kind, the Jackpot Ante wager is paid according to the paytable.
- If the base Blackjack bet wins the Jackpot Ante also wins even money.
- If the base Blackjack game results in a tie or loss, the Jackpot Ante wager is lost.
- If the player splits hands, the first hand’s result is used in determining if the player is paid for the Jackpot Ante wager.
- The player’s Jackpot Ante wager is only returned to them when the player wins on the base Blackjack game.
- The player wins twice when they make a three of a kind, AND beat the dealer according to traditional blackjack rules. Ex: Player has a wager on Jackpot Ante of $5; player is dealt 99 and the dealer is showing a 9 as the up card (we will assume the dealer has a 17 overall and the player wins the hand). The player will receive $50 for making three 9s (10 for 1), plus $10 for winning their blackjack hand (even money on their initial $5 wager). See posted paytable or progressive amount.
- Deal traditional Blackjack
- After players and dealer receive their first two cards, award any Jackpot bonuses, but leave Jackpot Ante wager on the bet spot until the blackjack hand is resolved. See posted paytable
- After main wagers are reconciled, pay or take Jackpot Ante.