How to Play
- At the beginning of each game, the player must place the base Blackjack wager and may optionally place the Super 4 Progressive Blackjack wager. After all wagers are placed, each player is dealt two cards while the dealer receives cards according to the underlying Blackjack rules.
- If the dealer’s hand is a Blackjack, the player’s two-card hand and the dealer’s Blackjack forms a four-card hand. This hand is then evaluated based on the configured pay tables.
- If the dealer has an Ace up and does NOT have a Blackjack, player qualifies for a listed pay.
- If a dealer does NOT have Blackjack and does NOT have Ace up the optional Super 4 Progressive Blackjack wager loses.
- Once Super 4 Progressive Blackjack wager is reconciled, normal Blackjack play continues.
Super 4 Payouts
|Royal Flush (Diamonds)||100% of Mega|
|Royal Flush (Spades, Hearts, Clubs)||10% of Mega|
|Any Dealer Blackjack||$25|
|Dealer Ace Up (No BJ)||$10|