Rules of Play
- Players wager on the Trifecta Bonus™ wager.
- Players are dealt their standard two cards, these two cards and the dealer’s up card are combined to form a three-card poker hand.
- If the player qualifies with a Pair of Jacks or better through Three Fives they will be paid according to posted paytable.
- If players do not make a three-card poker hand, the wager loses.
- Dealers will pay or take these wagers after cards have been dealt before play.
|Three Fives||60 to 1|
|Straight Flush||40 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||30 to 1|
|Straight||6 to 1|
|Flush||4 to 1|
|Pair of Jack or Better||2 to 1|