Last updated: August 2, 2018
LIST OF TOPICS COVERED
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Collection of Non-Personal or Aggregated Information
- Sharing of Personal Information
- Disclosure of Information
- Cookies and Web Beacons
- Access to your Personal Information
- Contacting AGS
- Social Network Access
- U.S. Service
- Your California Privacy Rights
We reserve the right to gather non-personal information and to perform statistical and other analyses of users’ behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Website. We may provide aggregated data from these sources to third parties for purposes of research and evaluation.
We may share your information, whether individually or in the aggregate, with our subsidiaries, parent companies and affiliates, and in certain cases with selected outside third parties for marketing or promotional purposes, or to improve the products or services offered by us and our subsidiaries and affiliates.
When and if we provide personal information to unaffiliated third parties to enable them to perform services for us, we may possibly require them to exercise reasonable care to protect your personal information and may possibly restrict the use of your personal information to the purposes for which it was provided to them. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such sharing by notifying us in accordance with the “Opt-Out” section located below.
If we or one of our subsidiaries, affiliates or partners is acquired by or merges with another company, the assets of the respective entity, including personal information, may be transferred to the new company.
Although you may request to opt out of sharing personal information with third parties for marketing purposes (see Opt Out section below), we may still disclose personal information to third parties in our sole discretion in the following situations:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To the extent such disclosure is mandated to comply with a court order or with a subpoena, search warrant or other valid legal process/discovery request.
- To comply with requests of government or law enforcement entities or legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of other governmental authorities.
- To protect and defend us, or our subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of their or our officers, directors, employees and agents in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute.
- To enforce the Terms of Service.
- To prevent imminent physical harm or threats to public safety.
- To prevent fraud.
- With your consent.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AGS, our customers, or others.
5) Cookies and Web Beacons
We may also use other standard Internet technologies, such as flash technologies, Google Analytics, web beacons or pixel tags, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of our Websites or related digital services. For example, we may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information obtained with such technology enables us to customize the services offered and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, advertising campaigns, and the products and services we offer.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Possibly recognize you when you return to our Website.
We have in place certain commercially reasonable technological and procedural security measures in an attempt to protect and safeguard the security of the personal information provided by our users. Despite these efforts, please understand that no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft of data might not occur. For any features or services that require a login or password, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your device.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
This website is intended only for users over the age of 21. Please do not use this Website if you are under the age of 21. By using the Website or creating an account on Customer Login, you release us, our subsidiaries, parent companies and affiliates, and the creators of the Website from any and all liability for your use or access to the Website. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from, or market to or target, individuals under the age of 21. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under age 21, please contact us in accordance with Section 12 below.
You can access the personal information you submit to us at any time. If you wish to update the personal information you have submitted to us, you may do so by signing into your account on the Website, or by sending an email to email@example.com with your request.
If you wish to opt-out of continuing to receive solicitations from us, or do not want us to continue to share your personal information with our third party business partners and alliances for marketing purposes, please email us with your instructions at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that any information previously shared with third parties prior to receipt of your request may result in continued communications from those parties pursuant to their own privacy policies.
Email: Send an email to email@example.com
5475 S. Decatur Blvd, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89118
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: AGS LLC, 5475 S. Decatur Blvd, Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89118, Attn: Legal.